shanaqui: Phèdre from Kushiel's Legacy. ((Phèdre) Thorny rose)
[personal profile] shanaqui in [community profile] sharethelove
I'm doing a giveaway of three copies of N.K. Jemisin's The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, here. It's hands-down the best book I've read in at least the last year.

The only limitation is on whether The Book Depository ships to your country. I'm doing the draw in a couple of days. Feel free to point all your friends toward the post to enter.

on 2010-10-23 07:34 pm (UTC)
zanzando: (pic#426265)
Posted by [personal profile] zanzando
Yay! :D

I already own the book (so awesome, seriously), but I'll share on Twitter and on my DW. :)

on 2010-10-23 07:45 pm (UTC)
zanzando: Orange Lights, seen through a glass bowl. (Orange Lights)
Posted by [personal profile] zanzando
Hee. Isn't doing giveaways fun? I should do another soon, even though I might need a third job, ha.

on 2010-10-23 08:42 pm (UTC)
zanzando: A woman in silhouette, sitting on an overhang, legs dangling. (At the edge)
Posted by [personal profile] zanzando
*nods*

For me it's mostly a "More people should read this!" deal.

Profile

sharethelove: A frog with a crown sitting on a pile of books (Default)
Share The Love

October 2010

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
171819202122 23
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Site Traffic

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 04:57 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios